Thursday, January 12, 2006

leftover

Speaking of weighing and counting, here's the fortune on the cookie tucked in with the steaming cartons of leftover food the other day:
Use your natural Talents to obtain more.

And also:
02 08 16 19 31 44

In other words, 'obtain more' squared, which is sort of apropos, given that we're about to jet off to Las Vegas and stay in a pyramid.

Due to my adverse reaction to any and all binging noises, we'll probably only stay a night in Las Vegas before heading to our destination and eight days of hiking amidst red rock.

But before we leave Las Vegas, we're going to walk the strip for a few hours, and see the Spectacle of More.

3 comments:

Anita Daher said...

My gosh, what an awesome sounding holiday, Ariel (the hiking part...not fond of binging either). Have fun, fun, fun!

Brenda Schmidt said...

I still think you should take me along. I'd be a sturdy walking stick.

Tracy Hamon said...

The trip sounds awesome and I'm looking forward to seeing the pictures on your blog. Don't forget to visit the old strip. It was better than the new one, although this was quite a few years ago.