Wednesday, October 29, 2008

navel gaze clipping: Prince Albert



* * *

This article appeared in The Prince Albert Herald on Thursday, October 9. They were the only media outlet that 'bit,' even though we crafted and sent a nifty press release.

In other news, I know that I owe a final tour post but I have some hefty deadlines coming up, several of which I managed to get out of the way yesterday.

Which is encouraging to me if not especially scintillating for you to read about.

In other other news, after patting down my pockets and looking through the teetering piles, I'm happy to announce that I've sold all the copies of The navel gaze that I had about my person...

And I should have the package of signed/numbered pages in the mail to Palimpsest today, if you've been waiting for the copy you ordered from them.

Fun!

No comments: