Monday, September 21, 2009

HOT AIR 2009

This portrait of Bonnie Burnard's hands constitutes my first post to HOT AIR, which is, for those of you not keeping track, the official blog of the 2009 edition of THIN AIR, the Winnipeg International Writers Festival.

I'm not approaching HOT AIR with as much gusto as in years past. Besides being in the middle of editing Hump, my partner and I are also officially house-hunting...but fortunately, there are three other bloggers to share the bloggy load. And they're all magnificent.

It should go without saying that I'm looking forward to shooting more hands and having more haphazard thoughts about writing and books and festivals centered around books...and to spend the better part of a week celebrating writing.

See you there! (Or, if not in person, at HOT AIR!)

No comments: