Monday, November 08, 2010

Kerry Ryan's Versus

This was supposed to be a special edition of the Hands On Project - featuring Winnipeg's Kerry Ryan with her second book, launched this past week at McNally Robinson - except apparently I can't take a sharp picture of people's hands to save my g-d life.

So you get a diptych of mostly sharp pics, even though I had ringside seats and blooming tea to calm me after a haphazard day/week/year...

Congrats to Kerry, who was gracious and thoughtful and calmly confident at the mic. Yay Kerry!

Also worth noting is how Kerry accessorized her book with pins. I was hoping for a mug or maybe even underoos, but she rolled her eyes at that. And really, it was the worst joke ever. But still!

Still to come is my interview with Kerry in Prairie books NOW, which should be out any day now.

Fun!

No comments: