Saturday, February 02, 2008

hike hike

Having hiked twice in two days, I'm finally...detangling a bit.

Enough so that I'm recalling my blithe acceptance of on-vacation-deadlines with some trepidation, but still...



Did I mention we hiked up an extinct volcano today...?

Over the next week or so, we've got a few more short jaunts planned and we're also going to try to make it out to Zion National Park.

That's a day trip, a get-up-and-go-trip, while the walks we've done so far have all been afternoons-without-Aa.

We'll see...

3 comments:

Brenda Schmidt said...

Gorgeous pic! Have fun :)

Anonymous said...

Is that snow? I agree with B, great picture of you!

Ariel Gordon said...

Thanks, B & T...I have my resident photographer to thank for the pic. And also my favourite cerise sweater.

(That is snow in the background but the late afternoon sun is responsible for the streaming light through the foreground...)