Thursday, September 17, 2015

Creamer, sugar bowl + books


Some of the books I'll be chatted with Dahlia Kurtz about today on CJOB 680:

If I Fall, If I Die by Michael Christie (M&S)
The Illegal by Lawrence Hill (Harper Collins)
A short history of Crazy Bone by Patrick Friesen (Mother Tongue)
The Optimistic Environmentalist by David R. Boyd (ECW Press)
InvisiBill by Maureen Fergus (Tundra Books )

Or, put another way, two novels, one non-fiction book, one picture book, and one collection of poetry. (I could keep going: Two books by former Winnipeggers, one by current Pegger, two by BC island-types...)

This segment is part of a monthly books column I'm doing, which so far is great fun.

(The creamer and sugar bowl are from a set given me by my mother-in-law Dorothy. Which I haven't yet used, shamefully...)

No comments: